1. Bowl vs Joint: which is easier to conceal? Joints.You can keep them in your sock, pack of smokes, or as Eazy E (the “Would You Smoke With? of the week) would do, keep them in the brim of his hat.
2. Joints vs Bowls: Which is better for traveling? Of course, joints. I have been passed by cops when I’m smoking a joint, and as long as I hold it like a cigarette, they don’t give it a second look. If you happen to get pulled over, you can always eat a joint or a blunt. And its not a waste, you’ll be high as fuck later.
3. Joint vs Blunt: flavored papers and blunts taste so much better than those little vials of flavoring. Some strains of weed are actually enhanced with the flavor of a cigar, or mask the flavor when your smoking dirt….just saying.
4. If you know how to roll properly, a joint or blunt will burn way slower than smoking the same amount out of a bong or bowl. There is no waste with a joint or blunt (granted the rotation keeps going), whereas some people will hit a bong or bowl too hard and leave a chamber full of stale smoke. If you don’t know how to roll properly, check out this video of B Real teaching his method. This helped me to perfect my rolling. So, if you are asking me which to choose in this case, a bowl or joint, definitively a joint.
5. Joint vs blunt: papers and blunt wraps are much more portable than a piece. Most dudes I know always have a pack of Zig Zags in their wallet…smart smokers.
6. How often do you see someone busting out a pipe at a concert? Rolled bud is very concert friendly-one of the best places to spark one up.
7. Rolled weed is more sanitary. If you suspect someone hitting the blunt is sick, you can always cup your hand around it and hit it that way. Sure, you can wipe a mouthpiece, but most people use their dirty hand…defeating the purpose. And you know your gonna look like a dork handing out napkins before your session.
8. Plain and simple: a joint doesn’t shatter when your clumsy homie drops it. A blunt does not tip over and crack because you left it on the floor and knocked it over.
9. Roaches are awesome for emergencies. Definitely better than scraping bowls for resin, and much healthier too. Bonus: if your patient, you can roll generation joints.
10. A picture is worth a thousand words…
G Pen Elite II Review – All You Need To Know
Power the Elite II on by pressing down the device’s power button, which is an “o” symbol. Hold down on it for four seconds to turn it on and hold down on it for two seconds to power off.
To access the settings on the device, power it on and then click the power button five times quickly. You can then use the (+) or (-) buttons to highlight settings. For example, one of the settings you can change is the temperature to read in Fahrenheit and Celsius. After highlighting what you need in the menu, click the power button again to enter.
You can also access and adjust things like the session timer, convection boost, haptic feedback and the brightness of the screen through the settings menu on the device.
To start heating your ground material, press the power button twice. The temperature should reflect that it is getting warmer on the display. Once it is at the temperature it was set for, the Elite II will vibrate twice and this will be the notification that it is ready for you to use.
Lion’s Mane Strain – All You Need To Know
This hybrid marijuana is considered indica-dominant and carries a dominant terpene of Myrcene. This strain that was named after a certain type of fungus, is an ideal strain to get the creative juices flowing as many feel a euphoric response to the flower.
When used for medical purposes, it is chosen by patients to relieve moments of low energy and feeling down.
The Gravity Bong Wiz Khalifa Uses
The chances of actually sitting down and smoking with rapper Wiz Khalifa are slim to none but what you can do is smoke like Wiz. Right now, one of the hottest commodities is the Stündenglass Gravity Hookah V2 and that might be due to Wiz’s love for it too. But we can’t give all the […]
- smoking1 year ago
A look inside Jim Belushi's 93-acre cannabis farm in Southern Oregon
- benefits of thcv1 year ago
BREAKING: MASSIVE FOOD SHORTAGE ACROSS THE USA – GOVERNMENT WARNING ON CROP LOSS AND WATER SHORTAGE
- Cannabinoids12 months ago
Legal Loophole? Everyone is Buying Legal Delta 9 THC Gummies Online…
- Deals11 months ago
Have You Tried The New High-Potency THCP Vape Cartridges?
- CBD11 months ago
North Carolina Medical Marijuana Legalization Bill Approved by Senators in Committee
- food1 year ago
Cannabis Infused MCT Oil Tincture FOR HIGH THC EDIBLES
- Cannabinoids12 months ago
What Is HHC (Hexahydrocannabinol) and Is It Safe To Use?
- CBD1 year ago
Federal Cannabis Legalization Will Happen Before 2022, According to Rohrabacher
- Education1 year ago
6 milestones in the CBD industry
- smoking12 months ago
THESE CARDANO PROJECTS WILL 100X IN 2021 🚀 (Get In ASAP)